Voucher for Companies
Christmas voucher for companies and your employees!
Only until December 31, 2023, you can take advantage of the ENGO CARS special offer.
An attractive form of car subscription and a valuable Christmas voucher to take advantage of the offer of flexible long-term mobility for your company and your employees. Choose how many vouchers and what value you want to purchase and you will receive a monthly car subscription + a free month! Minimum Voucher value: PLN 5,000 for one car for a minimum 5-month contract + a free month! Of course, you can choose a larger voucher, e.g. PLN 10,000 or more.
For example: if you purchase a company voucher worth PLN 10,000, your company or employee will be able to take advantage of the subscription offer for any car available on engocars.com until December 31, 2024 and for a minimum 5-month contract, they will receive +1 month free of charge and use additional a PLN 10,000 voucher purchased by your company. The special offer is addressed to companies and company employees.
Why is it worth using the ENGO CARS voucher?
- An excellent benefit for your employees you care about
- The value of the voucher is the cost of obtaining revenue for your company
- The validity period of the vouchers is December 31, 2024
- Exceptional value for your company without complicated paperwork.
- You will receive a VAT invoice for the purchased voucher
Get to know car subscription better > engocars.com
Promotion Regulations > click here
Employee benefits are an additional motivational factor that can strengthen employee commitment and make them remain loyal to your company instead of leaving for your competitors. Are you wondering whether to introduce non-wage employee benefits?
Non-wage benefits for employees are worth introducing to your company because they increase the attractiveness of the employer in the eyes of employees. There are many different salary supplements; some of them are of little cost to the employer and provide huge benefits.
- Non-wage benefits are an additional cost for the employer.
- Greater employee involvement in their duties,
- Higher job satisfaction,
- Better relations between the boss and the team,
- Higher loyalty to the company and, consequently, lower employee turnover rate,
- Easier recruitment of new employees thanks to attractive employment conditions.